Research & Development Platform
University College Dublin (UCD) and Auranta’s partnership with them was instrumental for the early success of the company. Auranta was a member of UCD’s incubator programme in NovaUCD.
Today, we have continued to grow our Research & Development network. We do this by forming strategic partnerships with various research institutes across the globe.
Our partners include:
- Agriculture Food Bioscience Institute in Belfast – UK
- Banat Veterinary Medicine – Romania
- Cluj University – Romania
- Edinburgh University – UK
- London School of Tropical Medicine – UK
- University College Cork – Ireland
- University of Georgia – USA
- University College Dublin – Ireland
We also have academic and commercial links with veterinarians in different parts of the world.
The scientific backbone of Auranta is a team of biotech pioneers, focused on the research and development of our animal feed ingredients:
- Dr Patrick Ward – microbiologist & founder
- Prof. Nicolae Corcionivoschi – bacteriologist & virologist
- Dr Myriam Deshaies – biotechnologist & plant biologist